Old June 24th 04, 09:22 PM
Tom Bruhns

Scope is spoken for by someone nearby who has a working one. That's
an appropriate use of this scope since the tube is fairly expensive.

Cheers,
Tom

who will undoubtedly have some more goodies for free soon. Stay
tuned.

Paul Burridge wrote in message . ..
On 23 Jun 2004 10:10:41 -0700, (Tom Bruhns) wrote:

Paul Burridge wrote in message . ..
On 22 Jun 2004 23:35:05 -0700,
(Tom Bruhns) wrote:

Free...HP1743A scope. ...

Just out of curiosity, what's the B/W on that one, Tom?

100MHz; it has a nice readout of the delay for measuring things like
pulse width and repitition rate.

Bugger. Sounds ideal for my harmonic generation experiments. Pity
you're in the States. I guess the shipping would be a bit steep.
Whatever you do, though, Tom; don't throw it away! I rescue old scopes
on this side of the pond and might swallow the shipping fee rather
than see it end up in a dumpster (always a tragedy). How much does it
weigh?