Old September 4th 05, 02:39 PM

Mr.Aussiseek,you keep on seeking,someday,you just might find your
seeking self something real,real good. www.devilfinder.com History
of Riots in Cities Around the World

It always amazes me,simply amazes me I say,that foreign Cities are
soooooo nice and genteel and riots and looting and all that other crap
never happens in them there furrin Cities.Dobble Dobble Dobble Hobble
Hobble Hobble.Hey,you got it Wrong about New Orleans.I know them
Louisiana Coon Ass Cajuns,I know those Louisianas over there.I live
within a stones (about forty five miles East of Louisiana,you get
yourself a map of America and you figure the mileage from the West side
of Jackson,Mississippi on over across the Bridge across the Mississippi
River to halfway across the Mississippi River to Louisiana) so to speak
and I know they want to rebuild their homes in Louisiana and they want
to carry on with a normal everyday life.You keep on biting your
fingernails over there and worrying about New Orleans.I am telling
you,seeker,New Orleans is coming Back.You want to know why? New Orleans
is an AMERICAN CITY and in America we,CAN DO.
cuhulin