Old September 4th 05, 05:18 PM
Greg

From: Beerbarrel
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:11:09 -0400
Subject: New Orleans crisis shames Americans

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:57:59 GMT, Greg wrote:

(snip)
Nobody is calling for anybody's head except that dumb ass mayor in New
Orleans. Truth be told, the actual problem is the mayor's lack of
preparation.

(snip)

Oh yeah? You obviously didn't catch Cigar Dave yesterday (12:00 noon EDT,
970am, Tampa)! He's a conservative, Republican, Bush supporter who was so
hot with criticism he was lit at both ends.

Seriously, a common theme I'm hearing on conservative radio talk shows, as
well as the opinion mongers n the "liberal" mainstream media is that FEMA,
Homeland Security, and everyone up the food chain to POTUS his-very-self,
are ill-prepared and slow to react. This bodes ill for any more
catastrophes, natural or terrorist-made, in the future. I agree with that
assessment.

Greg