Old September 4th 05, 08:58 PM

I have an old Mother Earth magazine around here somewhere that has an
article in it about hooking up one of those three cylinder (I dont
remember if it is gas or diesel engine,I think the brand name of the
engine starts with a Y) Japanese small lawn tractor/mower engines to an
old Triump (brit car) car.I dont remember the gas milege claims in the
article (the magazine dates back to the 1970's) but it is somewhere
around 85 miles or more per gallon.I also have some plans here that I
ordered from somewhere back in the 1960's or 1970's about hooking up an
electric golf cart motor to a Volkswagen car and I have some plans I
ordered back in the 1960's or 1970's about building from scratch a
double compound (something like that,the same compressed air is used
twice) compressed air powered two wheel vehicle.
cuhulin