Old September 5th 05, 02:50 AM
Dee Flint

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Did I understand Dee's question correctly? Isn't what she asked, and I
paraphrase here, "Where are your rose colored glasses?"

John

IMO No what she said was "trust the ARRL they know what they are doing"
that takes more than Rose colored glasses, more like CGI imaging glasses

Not at all. I read the ARRL statement and the FCC rules. I happen to agree
that there is enough flexibility to allow meeting the travel expenses, food
expenses for those who are going down. There is no intent to "make a buck".

My point was that there is no reason to automatically assume that there is
an intent to do wrong.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE