Old September 5th 05, 03:04 AM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...

John Smith wrote:
Len:

ahhhhh....

I like to build antennas... I like to experiment with them...

But, I am a software engineer, not a hardware engineer (some of the
math interests me) and frankly, anyone who will pay attention to my
rants about the either consider me a loon frown... something has to
seem
like "magic" to me--or I will lose faith altogether! grin

WHATEVER you do, don't ask for any antenna advice from these "higher"
hams on RRAP. I made that mistake. Once!

There are some individuals here that can and or could answer antenna
questions....I think you would find a better selection of knowledgeable
individuals at...

rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dan/W4NTI