Old September 5th 05, 01:13 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message
news:15KSe.12539$IT4.10652@trnddc04...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:81ISe.2974$Di4.2935@trnddc07...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:b2xSe.2860$Di4.928@trnddc07...

wrote in message
This is a good thread.I am laughing myself to sleep now.nite nite
y'all,I need to get my beauty sleep.

Hey, mII and Brian...were we all just complimented by cuhulin?

I'm frightened.

Yes I think so. : )

My Gawd...how can you at a time like that?

What?

sigh

I asked if you guys thought cuhulin had just complimented us, and
expressed
my fear the thought. You agreed that he had, and then smiled. I asked
you, how can you smile at a time like that? If cuhulin is complimenting
me,
there's nothing to smile at; it's time to cower in fear. The end of the
world is nigh.

I got ya. I've been moving all day to a new house and just replied in
passing. I'll try to pay more attention.
B.H.