Old September 5th 05, 02:31 AM
Brian Hill

"Ron Tock" wrote in message
news:S3MSe.2692$AB4.1759@trnddc03...

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 04 Sep 2005 03:26:07p, "Ron Tock" wrote

in
message news:jTHSe.12921$B34.4372@trnddc09:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:02:26 GMT, Ron Tock

wrote:

Report spam to

****ing spammers should all be shot.

He's also a yellow bellied troll.

Still waiting for that gas money coward. Now go back to
sucking
DX's
cock
like he paid you to.

I'm good for it twinkie boy. Come on up! Hey my brother

said we
should
send
ya postcard.

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/hi.jpg

Running scared to your brother? Awwww, that's cute.
Nice teeth though. Kinda surprising.

You're the only one running scared here, ****stain. Your bluff

was
called.

All you guys have to do is PayPal me the gas money like you said

you
would.

You delusional little ****stain. Show me where I said I'd PayPal

you
anything,
'tard boy.

OK, chicken****?

Since you ran crying to brian to handle things for you and that is

what
he said then it falls on you as well.
I'll be waiting for payment unless you are a coward.

Now, to be fair, no-one offered to pre-pay for anything. However, if

you
keep all of your gas receipts, I'm sure one or both of them would
reimburse
you upon arrival...

Just drop it. They ain't paying and I ain't fronting the cash because

do
not believe they
would reimburse the costs.

There's also time off work to travel. They
wanted to meet,
they should make more effort and they're not.
So... we'll sit here all day and call each other cowards. Gets old

after a
while.
DX, you're a pussy and we all know it. Brian, you're an inbread
redneck

and
we all know that.
Have fun with each other.

And you have fun knowing that you're a ****stain!

Somehow, after the 600th time you've used that word, the impact just
isn't the same. Might I suggest dictionary.com?

If the shoe fits, wear it!