Old September 5th 05, 07:44 AM
yhan

Default cell phone antenna

greetings,

i am trying to build an external antenna for my cp. i have found
serveral programs from the net about antenna designing so i might try
them but my problem is this, how will i connect the coax cable to my
cell phone. it does not have a whip antenna. when i opened the case i
found a metal in the upper back portion of it. this is maybe the cell
phone's antenna. so is there a way i can connect my external antenna to
this type of cell phone? what is the impedance of a cell phone because
i read that the impedance of the antenna and the feeding device should
be same. any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

ian
philippines