Old September 5th 05, 01:23 PM
Glenn S.

wrote in rec.radio.cb...

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:40:27 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice.

YOU are the racist, here. You say nothing about blacks raping
and shooting at their rescuers as soon as the winds died down in New
Orleans, but you claim that we White people are not allowed to observe
that fact, due solely to the color of our skin.

Why don't you open your home to some of those poor raping and
shooting blacks that you're making excuses for?

Racism sucks. Especially when it comes from racists like you
who's ploy is to call everyone else racist, in a thinly veiled attempt
to keep others from looking at your own blatant racism.

The race hustlers have worn the race card completely out.
People are tired of being blamed because others refuse to take
personal responsibility. How did we White people make blacks rape
women in the Superdome?

Observing reality is NOT racism. Trying to hide reality, and
trying to keep people from discussing it, IS.