Old September 5th 05, 11:39 AM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:22:26 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 03 Sep 2005 02:26:32a, wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:35:44 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Thu 01 Sep 2005 10:05:35p,
wrote in message
:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:04:16 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Fail to succeed in it's military efforts, whether in large part or in
small part, regardless of the various goals of those efforts. Rather,
in your blind hatred for Bush, you would probably go so far as to
sacrifice (in every sense of the word) the entire Republic to slake
your thirst for spite and vengeance at being marginalized and rejected
politically. Ain't that so...

I'm sorry, you must not have gotten the word that purple prose
is no longer allowed on usenet. Please cancel your posting.

If you can't deny my truths, just say so. There's no need to camoflage
your lack of a substantive reply by ignoring the issue. That you feel
too inadequate to frame a response, sans ad-hominem, is duly noted!

-=jd=-

Note my ass -- it's pointed in our general direction.

As I said, and which you so un-subtly evaded yet again, "If you can't deny
my truths, just say so. There's no need to camoflage your lack of a
substantive reply by ignoring the issue. That you feel too inadequate to
frame a response, sans ad-hominem, is duly noted!" Now, are ya' done yet or
would you like another drubbing?

-=jd=-

Maybe, when you're through drubbing your dick. The corrct
construction, by the way, is sine ad hominem. slopping a bt if French
before a Latin phrase only makes you look dumb. But you continue to do
pompous well. "Noted" -- how ****ing superior.