Old September 5th 05, 05:11 PM
Dave Heil

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

cut

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

Of course he hearing sounds what do you expect that he smell them
instead. Indeed the only thing anyone hear is sound

Great, Mark, you're hearing sounds on usenet too?

I bet you hear voices in your empty head, don't you?

You know, you're right! I'm thinking it might be the headphones.

You have obvious mental
health issues if you think one man is the only one who posts using anonymous
remailers.

Plenty of folks, usually those with something to hide, use anonymous
remailers. We have only one with an ax to grind with me, who monitors
the local repeaters and the West Virginia net (but doesn't check in).

I sit here reading words. The computer isn't making a single sound.

Oh? You don't have a cooling fan on your CPU or even the system board? You
won't have that computer very much longer.

The fan is totally inaudible. Maybe yours is simply wearing out.

Did you read what the semi-anonymous Roger wrote, or did you just decide to

jump in with both

feet inserted in your yap?

AS I said, it would seem that you need the mental help, if you think this Roger
is the only one who uses anonymous remailers. Perhaps you should seek mental
help and counseling if you think he is behind every anonymous post. Enjoy that
foot in *your* mouth. More pepper?

Read my comments above and be sure to take your lithium.

Dave K8MN