Old September 5th 05, 05:26 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

Ethan Jones wrote:

In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Take your medications, Roger. Get plenty of sleep. Tell the doctor if
the voices begin talking to you again.

Who's Roger, you utterly stupid man?

He's living proof that no man is a total loss. Roger serves as a
horrible example.

Your example is one of how you couldn't cut it as a real man.

What do you know of real men, Roger/not Roger? You're reduced to hiding
behind anonymous remailers. You can't use your own name lest you have
the police on your doorstep again. You have to be very, very careful.

No wonder you
were relegated to doing errand type tasks for the "State Department."

I've never filled a job position which entailed "errand type tasks".
How and why are you concerned?

You seem
to have issues seeing one person behind every anonymous post.
As if just one
person would use anonymous remailers. God, are you stupid.

You follow your posts with some mindless drivel about Lloyd Davies and
no one is supposed to know who you are. You monitor local FM repeaters
and the West Virginia net and I'm not supposed to know who you are, heh
heh. Yep, you're the epitome of shrewdness.

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

No, stupid. If you would perhaps get a clue, you'd be able to have better
audio. Now go take your much needed Valium.

You're as nervous about actually transmitting as you are about using
only anonymous remailers. You don't have *any* audio, Wiseman.

--
Saggytits Lee aka Lloydie Davies steps on his own snip

Dave K8MN