Old September 5th 05, 06:52 PM
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

Dave K8MN