Old September 5th 05, 07:44 PM
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At=

worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

you and Stevie prove me right

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Dave K8MN

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

and you have admitted to this on hear