Old September 5th 05, 07:12 PM
The Magnum

"Glenn S." wrote in message
wrote in rec.radio.cb...

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:40:27 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice.

YOU are the racist, here. You say nothing about blacks raping
and shooting at their rescuers as soon as the winds died down in New
Orleans, but you claim that we White people are not allowed to observe
that fact, due solely to the color of our skin.

Why don't you open your home to some of those poor raping and
shooting blacks that you're making excuses for?

Racism sucks. Especially when it comes from racists like you
who's ploy is to call everyone else racist, in a thinly veiled attempt
to keep others from looking at your own blatant racism.

The race hustlers have worn the race card completely out.
People are tired of being blamed because others refuse to take
personal responsibility. How did we White people make blacks rape
women in the Superdome?

Observing reality is NOT racism. Trying to hide reality, and
trying to keep people from discussing it, IS.

Exactly...and of course you will be branded a screaming rascist for saying
so... Its so easy to blame the government and so on for these "race"
problems but if everyone of these black hoodlums actually decided to help
each other out in a true christian nature then half the problems wouldnt be
there. What the hell possible excuse would they have for raping women and
children and shooting at rescuers.... there is no reason other than thats
how they want to behave.... worthless scum the lot of them....