Old September 5th 05, 03:39 PM
Lucky

Default Photo of new DRM receiver !

"andrea borgnino IW0HK" wrote in message
Hello,
check here for a full report of the presentation of the new HF Drm
receiver
!!:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...fstart-big.htm

http://www.funkerberg.de/drm/ifa2005/index.htm

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2T...L0USWRD73UNCN6 (file full of
IFA drm receiver photo..)

Wishes, Andrea

Hi there Andrea

Thanks for the pictures and info. They all look cool. Now, DRM is the only
thing lacking on the new Eton E1 IMO. I was almost sure the E1 was going to
have DRM. But, I think it's much more popular in Europe plus they have more
stations to pick up and better reception too then the U.S.

So, the lack of DRM on the E1 is not as big a disappointment to me since I
live in Miami and have a Ten Tec 320-D for the few DRM frequencies I can get
anyway.

But these radios look nice. I'd love to hear them and play around with em!

Thanks again for the pics and info
Lucky