Old September 5th 05, 09:13 PM
Greg

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:01:39 GMT
Subject: David, Lucky, and mII shame this newsgroup

On Mon 05 Sep 2005 12:57:10p, David wrote in message
:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:36:24 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I watch CNNHN, MSNBC, CNN, FNC and S-SPAN. They are all in a row on
my cable.

I listen to the BBC Worlds Service News feed on Sirius. I read books.
I visit Drudgreport and Buzzflash.

Then it all goes through my personal bull**** filter, after which I
decide where the real deal lies.

Psssst.... You are supposed to dump the *filter* out. You appear to be
discarding everything that makes it through your BS filter. Why you would
desperately cling to the BS is beyond me. Do you throw out the coffee and eat
the grounds too?

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

David, it's the Drudge report that's clogging up your filter and probably
polluting your computer. Cut the skank loose and things should improve
dramatically.

Geg