Old September 5th 05, 09:19 PM
Telamon

In article .com,
wrote:

Good points. I've noted before that shortwave has been languishing on
its "deathbed" for several *decades* now. It's the slowest, most
prolonged death I've ever seen! My guess is that a couple of hundred
years from now people will still be talking about the death of
shortwave. Maybe this is a good thing. It's something our grandchildren
will be able to bond with their grandchildren about.

This is basic radio technology that keeps on working and does not depend
on special IC's and digital coding techniques with millions of radio
receivers world wide.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California