Old September 5th 05, 10:52 PM
Mr Fed UP

You can check out the ARRL data base http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html
if it is available to everyone. I don't think you have to have member
access.
BUT remember that some of the hamfests listed maybe as small as just 20
or 30 folks selling personal gear. If you find one your interested in I
suggest
you contact the club or view the links posted. Then again ask on the
newsy group about particular hamfests.

Cheers 73 K4TWO Gary
FWIW nothing compares to size for Dayton.... or cost

"gianfranco" wrote in message
I live in Italy and some years I went to visit Dayton hamvention .
Really impressive for me coming from Europe .
Now I would know if there are in the USA other
similar hamfests where and some comments from the american collegues .
My wish is to try to visit some other hamfest .
Thenks for your help
Gianfranco