Old September 5th 05, 10:47 PM

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Intimidating Leonard H. Anderson? How does one intimidate a piranha?
Len began personal attacks long before he got on the receiving end.
Discussion of moderating a newsgroup is not a forbidden subject.

I remember well when Leneoard was all upset that some regular poster
here decided to meet on 40m CW. Len probably considered his right of
free speech to be violated in that instance. Of course he was wrong.

The fact is that your claim that Jim Miccolis prevented Len from posting
here is utter nonsense. You're becoming well known for nonsense.

The fact is that there are two sides to every story, and you clowns
think you own both. You don't. Get used to it.

That's three things offered by you as fact. Please provide any old
evidence at all that what you've claimed, that Jim Miccolis prevented
Len from presenting his views here. A single instance will do.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Do you ever tire of being an A1 Operator and work out of band Frenchmen
on 6 meters?

Do you?

Why no, Brian, I've never tired of being an A-1 Op. Do you tire of
being one?

I have no certificate from Hiram, suitable for framing. But I do take
pride in my station, my signal, and my operating abilities. And if I
were aware that French hams were out of band, I wouldn't be completing
circuits for them nor sending them QSL cards.

bb