Old September 6th 05, 02:14 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

You might be "agreeding" or you just might be lying about it.

I might indeed

We can't take your word for it, Mark. Sorry, you're a known liar.

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

Posting malicious lies about someone on a newsgroup isn't safe behavior
either.

more threats

More?

Dave boring

No, Dave bored.

more stalking

Stalking? Stalking whom?

you and Stevie prove me right

You're probably lying.

not this time

Sorry, I simply can't believe you. You are a notorious liar.

You prove me right with most posts stevie with alomst every post

I'll have to assume that you're lying.

You came into this newsgroup blowing smoke and lying and you're still
doing it.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

Naw, you're likely lying again, Colonel. You tell one lie and then
another to cover up the first.

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

Mark, finding anyone's whereabouts just isn't that tough as a rule. It
is even easier to find a U.S. radio amateur. Most Americans aren't in
hiding for any reason.

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

I can't believe a thing you say, Mark. You're most likely lying again
to cover another lie.

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Let's see you come up with an example of your claim. After all, you
made up some things and attributed actions to me when an examination of
the facts by anyone at all would show you to be an outrageous liar.

your claim that I don't believe in god for example is a case where you
made up something

You must have been lying about the pagan stuff before. You simply can't
be trusted.

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

Call that pool of typists, Mark. You're headed toward writing pure
gibberish. I have not and do not support, endorse or abet crime. You
are either lying or a fool. Which is it?

you sure do support crime and are willing to aid it

I've just written that I do not support crime and that I do not abet it.
You must be lying again.

and you have admitted to this on hear

I know I've said it before, Mark, but it bears repeating: You're a twit.

you are a lair...

No, I might find bobcats in a lair though. I think you were trying to
call me a liar--but then you're likely lying about that.

...and a bad one too

I'm not a liar at all, much less a practiced one like you. If you want
to discuss bad liars, let's take one who posts links to google which
disprove his lies. Now that person is a really bad liar.

Dave K8MN