Old September 6th 05, 02:15 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

what bald faced lies?

The lies which I outlined below. You know full well which baldfaced lies.

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

That is one lie. I was posting in alt.west-virginia.

no lie it was that named group but you were posting in group consiting
of nothing but presonal adds and sexual flirtations

Well, your lie has started to fall apart and we have you admitting that
the post was in alt.west-virginia. Spammers target that group and
thousands of others, yet there are a goodly number of West Virginians
and transplanted West Virginians who have posted in that newsgroup.

a Lie has to exist before it can fall apart

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

That is two more lies. I posted nothing of a flirtaceous nature and I
posted nothing to a bisexual female.

both true

Mark, if you are going to tell a lie, tell a good one. You provided
links which show your claim to be a lie. I directly quoted the posts
for which you provided links and I posted them right here. The quoted
material proves that you've lied. Your word is worthless.

the quoted mataerial proves nothing of the kind

your word is worthless

and looking around a WV owman other posts she states she is Bi female
for example

I know the turth you lack a nodding understanding of it

You not only don't "know the turth", you incapable of being truthful.

I crtian

You cretin?

...can be, and yes I certainly can choose not to be

You continue to post deliberate falsehoods and admit that you can choose
to be untruthful. Well, there we have it.

of course I can

I have the same choice you do

You choose to lie very often it seems

again One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with
isn't
lying

There is no disagreement, Mark. You flat out lied, deliberately,
brazenly and maliciously.

No lie what so ever

Then again, you are simply lying to cover your other lies.

nope

If I was lying for effect say Id admit to at the proper time

you lie and never admit to it

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

you have nevr entounteed me thnak god

No, I haven't entounteed you. I've encountered you right here.

Why are you "thnaking" a deity in which you have no belief?

where do you get that LIE

...from Mark Morgan, self-described pagan.

another Lie Dave

and showing you are stupid

Pagan believ ein one or more Deities, indeed I don't think there exist
any pagan aethists but I could be wrong

Like I have said You and stevie apply your bigotries to things to make
up stuff that was never said and then claim it is a lie

Dave K8MN