Old September 6th 05, 03:21 AM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Can you provide cites? I can't beleive that i would be breaking a law if
I drove a solar powered vehicle.

OBTW, using SVO in an on-the-road vehicle is illegal both federally, and
in most states, as you aren't paying the required per gallon road taxes. The road
taxes
amount to about $1 per gallon of the price of fuel. It is also illegal to
run a hybrid
using a battery charger, for the same reason... non commercial use is
unlikely to be
caught in the near term, however. As SVO becomes more popular, I am sure
that
the local constabulary will find ample time to pull over any vehicle that
smells like
a fryer. The fines for running untaxed motor fuel on the road are very
steep.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.