Old September 6th 05, 04:27 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

That is one lie. I was posting in alt.west-virginia.

no lie it was that named group but you were posting in group consiting
of nothing but presonal adds and sexual flirtations

Well, your lie has started to fall apart and we have you admitting that
the post was in alt.west-virginia. Spammers target that group and
thousands of others, yet there are a goodly number of West Virginians
and transplanted West Virginians who have posted in that newsgroup.

a Lie has to exist before it can fall apart

Thank you, Mister/Colonel Morgan. Your lie exists and now it is simply
falling apart.

No lie exists

therefore no lie is falling apart

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

That is two more lies. I posted nothing of a flirtaceous nature and I
posted nothing to a bisexual female.

both true

Mark, if you are going to tell a lie, tell a good one. You provided
links which show your claim to be a lie. I directly quoted the posts
for which you provided links and I posted them right here. The quoted
material proves that you've lied. Your word is worthless.

the quoted mataerial proves nothing of the kind

Only a fool would continue lying when concrete evidence shows him to be
spreading falsehoods. The links prove you lied. I quoted material from
the links which proves you lied.

the link proves nothing of the sort

your word is worthless

Ahhhh. You're lying again.

nope

and looking around a WV owman other posts she states she is Bi female
for example

No, she does not. That is an untruth. There are no posts where I
flirted with her. You claimed that she was "a stripper", but in her
post, she says that she "made that up LOL". So, what do we have:
1. No personals newsgroup
2. No flirts by me to a woman, bisexual or otherwise
3. No stripper at all.

you were flighting

no state that she mad eit up (and if there was then you are flirting
with liar?)

I simply took the woman at her word

Other than those glaring contradictions to your story, what do you have?

no contradictions presented

cut

...can be, and yes I certainly can choose not to be

You continue to post deliberate falsehoods and admit that you can choose
to be untruthful. Well, there we have it.

of course I can

...and it is obvious that you have so chosen.

obvious How?

I have the same choice you do

...and your choice is opposite mine.

Indeed you choose to lie and then deny it

You choose to lie very often it seems

Oh, you're fabricating again, I see.

not at all

cut

nope

If I was lying for effect say Id admit to at the proper time

You don't get to decide on a proper time. You lied and you were called
on it. Anyone can see that your statements are false.

I certianly do No the stament appear turthfull at worst that I see the
context of those posts defferently than you

you lie and never admit to it

Mark, you can't look much worse than you already do.

to You I am sure that is the case

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

you have nevr entounteed me thnak god

No, I haven't entounteed you. I've encountered you right here.

Why are you "thnaking" a deity in which you have no belief?

where do you get that LIE

...from Mark Morgan, self-described pagan.

another Lie Dave

Oh? You haven't stated that you are a pagan?

No I am a pagan

and showing you are stupid

Awww, you're just lying again.

No lie there

Pagan believ ein one or more Deities, indeed I don't think there exist
any pagan aethists but I could be wrong

You could be wrong? How can one be a pagan *and* an atheist? Which
pagan group believes in only one deity? Does any pagan group call their
deity "god"?

I certainly admit the posiblity that someone may have found a way to be
a pagan and an atheist

Certainly some do call the deity God you simply don't know much about
paganism. Many do use the feminie Goddess but not all

Like I have said You and stevie apply your bigotries to things to make
up stuff that was never said and then claim it is a lie

You never said you were a pagan? Think upon your response very carefully.

I have indeed said I am a pagan, you OTOH have fabricated the lie that
pagans don't believe in god

I don't believe in pagan practices. cut

So?

cut I find homosexuality to be
perverse. cut

So?

cutI don't believe that there is any such thing as a bisexual and
that individuals who claims such status are simply denying their
homosexuality. Cut

Well the pros disagree with you, but you

cut I think anyone who actively participates in
sado-masochistic acts is in need of a good shrink.cut

The pros disagree

Cut I find that those
who lie with no qualms are deeply troubled.cut

another fabrication on your part I have qualms and consider it very
carefully first

cut I believe that anyone who is
involved in all of these things has a number of issues to work out
before he worries about what I'm thinking about him.

again all I see is you trying to prohect your morality on someone else,
indeed i see you being most unchristian as well Forgeting Jues
admonisment "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" or
something like that

The morse code issue is the least of your worries.

Indeed Now it is the close to the least of my worries.

The very least of my worries is law enforcement reaction to your and
Stevies ranting

Dave K8MN