Old September 6th 05, 04:29 AM
an old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote

That's my point. I'd look for someone with beauty and class. Of cours=

e I've
mentioned class and that'll set Colonel Morgan off again.

I just saw Colonel Morgans' unambiguous stated intention to kill someone,
written in unusually clear (for him) English. Based on that sobering thr=

eat, I
don't think I'd want to "set him off". Hopefully the appropriate medical=

and
law enforcement authorites will not ignore his obvious call for help.

Hans if you think a threat has been do call the cops
But Indeed I have asserted and warned Stevie yet again that IF he shows
at my place I will see it as an attack and react accordingly

Id rather try and explain to 12 than risk being carried by 6
=20
73, de Hans, K0HB