Old September 6th 05, 06:48 AM
Dave Heil

Anonymous wrote:
In article t
Dave Heil wrote:

Thrasher Remailer wrote:

In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

cut

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

Of course he hearing sounds what do you expect that he smell them
instead. Indeed the only thing anyone hear is sound

Great, Mark, you're hearing sounds on usenet too?

I bet you hear voices in your empty head, don't you?

You know, you're right! I'm thinking it might be the headphones.

No, it's your obvious mental illness. Or are you contacting those out-of
banders again?

What out-of-banders would those be?

You have obvious mental
health issues if you think one man is the only one who posts using anonymous
remailers.

Plenty of folks, usually those with something to hide, use anonymous
remailers.

No, it's an online privacy option. Sounds like you are jealous since you can't
use them.

For you, "online privacy" equates to online necessity. You've been
given the boot by a number of ISPs. Additionally, you need to hide your
activities from the authorities. That works fine unless your computer
is seized. Face it, Roger, you're about the least popular guy on the
entire internet.

We have only one with an ax to grind with me, who monitors
the local repeaters and the West Virginia net (but doesn't check in).

Sure, and you see him everywhere don't you?

See him? No, he keeps a very low profile. He lives in constant fear.
His only outlet is making anonymous newsgroup posts. He has to be
careful, you see.

How do you know he doesn't check
in?

He? You write of yourself as "he"?

Are you stalking him?

For what possible purpose?

Your lack of "diplomacy" skills that your former employer usually employs in
its' daily dealings means that it's obvious more than one person has an "axe to
grind" with you.

Your statement makes no sense.

I sit here reading words. The computer isn't making a single sound.

Oh? You don't have a cooling fan on your CPU or even the system board? You
won't have that computer very much longer.

The fan is totally inaudible. Maybe yours is simply wearing out.

No, perhaps yours isn't working.

You're incorrect. It is working just fine. Thanks for your concern.

Or you need your hearing aid batteries
replaced.

The fan in my computer doesen't run on hearing aid batteries.

Did you read what the semi-anonymous Roger wrote, or did you just decide to

jump in with both

feet inserted in your yap?

AS I said, it would seem that you need the mental help, if you think this

Roger

is the only one who uses anonymous remailers. Perhaps you should seek mental
help and counseling if you think he is behind every anonymous post. Enjoy

that

foot in *your* mouth. More pepper?

Read my comments above and be sure to take your lithium.

Sounds like you need lithium and a whole series of electro-shock.

Again things sound like something to you. Are you hearing usenet voices?

Be sure to fix those cracked old wooden shingles on the side of that old wooden
cramped farmhouse with the crooked roof and slap on some paint on that white
trim before it rots away eevn more than it already has when you fix the broken
roof.

Why would you be concerned with my home, Roger/not Roger? Are you in
the remodeling business? I'm happy that you've found meaningful work.
Now just keep your nose clean with the local gendarmes.

Dave K8MN