Old September 6th 05, 04:37 AM
Telamon

In article ,
David wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:28:37 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:58:57 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

signal today and I'm also listening to KGO on 600 KHz where they are
interviewing the disaster victims.

I'm not interested in the Internet streaming audio but I have been
reading plenty about this disaster on the Internet.

KOGO 600

KGO 810

KGO 810 comes in well here evenings. Usually very strong and you can
pick it up on any radio. I'll try them later.

780's killer at night. KDWN and KXNT from Las Vegas. KCBS. KNBR.
1090. I seem to be in everyones null Los Angeles. I get San
Diego an Tijuana really good on FM.

780? You mean KKOH out of Reno? They like to call themselves KOH.

Yes they come in well here most of the time. I used to listen to Art
Bell on KOH in the car evenings in the back country mountains where the
coastal stations would not do as well due to phase distortion causing
the worst selective fading I have come across. Sure wish the car radio
had sync detection.

Night time AMBCB is terrible most of the time on any of the LA or San
Diego coastal stations with out sync detection.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California