Old September 6th 05, 05:15 AM

Dale Sommers www.trucknbozo.com in an email to me this evening said
he gets his news from reliable sources that he has depended on for years
and he said I am listening to one of the most liberal radio stations
(WWL 870) in America and although they are still on the air,that doesn't
mean they are on top of things.(hang on a sec,let me read what else he
said,be right back) he said they are on generator power and they are
having to steal from (brb) CNN,MSNBC,Fox, (brb,be right back) and the
other networks that they can still receive via satellite.(brb) He says
they dont get out very far in the daytime because they are AM,he said he
guesses that doesn't have anything to do with the truth (brb) as long as
you think you know what's going on.(brb) He said if WWL is trying to
cover Governor Blanco's ass,they might wind up being called to task by
the FCC at some time in the future.

Hey,I am listening to WWL 870 in New Orleans and he! doesn't think I!
know what's going on in New Orleans.
cuhulin