Old September 6th 05, 04:23 PM
Michael Lawson

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've resisted the idea of a moderated group, but I confess my
resistance is wearing thin.

I'm not one to advocate off topic posts, but one
thing to think about is that the on topic posts all
would fill a FAQ in their commonality. Consider
that we're about due for another IC-R75 vs. Sat 800
or an IC-R75 vs. R8B or an 7030+ vs. R8B thread
shortly.

I suppose that for variety, we could start a
SX-100 vs. HQ-180A thread. Or a Degen vs. Kaito
thread.

My point is that the on topic posts tend to be
rehashed quite a bit, and if we came up with some
more interesting on topic posts, the S/N ratio would
decline naturally.

--Mike L.