Old September 6th 05, 05:02 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:52:30 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

I see you are at a los for a substantive reply. If the office of the
President travels with the man, SO WHAT? In any event, wasn't that the day
*before* Gov Blanco *finally* authorized the federalization? But again, SO
WHAT? The NOPD thinks it's perfectly acceptable to abandon their posts in
the middle of a disaster to go spend 5 days in Vegas, apparently on the
city's nickle!! I wonder what all those cops in Florida think about that!
It was duly noted that you failed to express any outrage over that. It
reveals you for what you truly are. Man, I have you pegged yet again! I'm
losing count, what is it up to?

-=jd=-

You are one deluded puppydog.

Gov. Blanco has nothing to do with George Bush mugging for the
cameras while 2 states are in tatters.

It shows a profound disconnect and extreme insensitivity. One wonders
what planet he's on.

He's not on your 'tard boy planet, that's for sure.

dxAce
Michigan
USA