Old September 7th 05, 12:11 AM

From: "Bill Sohl" on Tues 6 Sep 2005 06:00

wrote in message
roups.com...

(SNIP)

Let's also not forget that Len asked the FCC to institute
an age requirement of 14 years for any class of amateur
radio license. Yet when challenged to cite *any* examples
of problems in the ARS caused by the licensing of young
children, he could not come up with a single example.

As far as anyone knows, he's never told
FCC to discard that age-requirement idea.

With all due respect, if the FCC has NOT acted on
Len's age-requirement idea by now, it can be assumed
to be a dead idea and rrequires no "please discard"
note/memo/letter.

Bill, I made that "notorious/error-filled" on (horrors!)
minimum age SUGGESTION on page 14 of my 14-page Reply to
Comments of Michael Deignan that was received by FCC on

13 January 1999 !!!

After six and a half years have elapsed...AND the issuance
of Report and Order 99-412 in late December, 1999, the FCC
hasn't "acted on it" AND I've given up on it. :-)

Jimmie Miccolis CANNOT give up on it. He must bring it out
again and again and again AS IF it were as notorious as
the 14-part message from Japan that was delivered to the
U.S. State Department AFTER the Pearl Harbor attack on
December 7th, 1941 !!! :-)

For the rest of the readers unaquainted with the details of
"Restructuring" (of Amateur Radio Service), WT Docket 98-143
contains ALL the Comments and Replies to Comments on the
NPRM that led up to the final Report and Order 99-412 that
established the "Restructuring." WT Docket 98-143 is still
accessible on-line at the FCC's ECFS, all the filed documents,
including all those filings made AFTER the official close of
Comments on 15 January 1999.

One Steven J. Robeson made a "reply to comments" on my
document on 25 January 1999, 10 days AFTER the official close
of Comments. Not a pretty thing, Robeson wanted me to
abrogate my Rights of Free Speech as a citizen of the United
States. Jimmie no say one thing about that. :-)

Jimmie should state ALL things about a subject instead of
Sinning By Omission to attempt some puerile character
assassination that he thinks is "rightful" or "just."

That is irritating to myself and others, but I will simply
CORRECT Jimmie's ERRORS as needs be, to point out where any
reader can go and check for themselves and see where the
REAL errors and other wrongful things are...