Old September 7th 05, 01:52 AM

From:
on Mon 5 Sep 2005 15:13
Dave Heil wrote:
From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09
Dave Heil wrote:

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

There you go, Brian. Len's made another factual error. It won't be
five years until the end of this year.

Fair enough. Should I call him a liar at this point? Do I threaten
bricks through windows, slashed tires, terrorized wives? Maybe I need
to start a new thread about how Len might be homosexual or an idiot or
both?

Absolutely! Shout "Liar! Liar!" in here every chance you get,
charge that my pants are on fire (or 'fiar')!!!

"FACTUAL ERROR!" "FACTUAL ERROR!" :-)

Davie's Dossier has ALL the FACTS in it and ALL MUST KNOW THE
EXACT DETAILS IN IT...and never, ever remark anything FACTUALLY
WRONG ABOUT IT!!!! :-)

...okay, just where IS that dossier where we are all supposed to
KNOW ALL THE DETAILS of the Hero Diplomat from Foggy Bottom?

Do I need to do anything?

Yes, Brian, you must sound the Hue and Cry!

Death to the Infidels who dare challenge the Defenders of the
True Faith in amateur radio, the Faithful of the Church of
St. Hiram!

Heil is all about Heil. Everyone else's stuff stinks.