Old September 7th 05, 12:25 AM
Beerbarrel

On 6 Sep 2005 14:38:10 -0700, wrote:

Sorry this took so many words, I left out a lot of detail. But couldn;t
really cut out any more detail without lossing the thread.
I don't know and won't for a week or two, or longer.

Take care and be sure to take steps to protect your selves
like geting the credit agencies to notify you of ANY activity.

Robert, RFH, Tom, and the rest, sorry for pulling my posts from your
groups, but my lawyer says it is "prudent". He wishes I could cancel
everything I have every posted. When you think how easy it is to find
every post anyone has made it is a little frightening. Anyway I have
a new antenna to test.

And for the time being I will be lurking in the background.

73
Terry

Terry,

You are probably the smartest person in this group.

Goodluck