Old September 7th 05, 10:56 AM
K4YZ

"Transport" is a generic term for any sort of vehicle. A ground
ambulance is a "transport." So is a medevac helo and even a
hospital ship. Dudly could have been doing his claimed ordinary
ambulance duty, thus his use of "transport" would be vaguely and
generally "correct." A spaceship is a "transport" in the same
general way.

There's nothing "ordinary" about a Mobile Intensive Care
Ambulance, Lennie...Land or otherwise.

Dudly ain't got no PROOF. All we can be sure of is that Dudly
is gonna pitch another hissy-fit and cuss out all his detractors
for "not believing him." We can take that to the bank.

At this point I don't care what you or the other Feeble Five
believe, Lennie.

Steve, K4YZ