Old September 7th 05, 01:22 PM
HotShot

I'd say, keep it in the position that it looks like to you. I could
only assume that it's the "OFF" position.

Don't worry though, you don't need to know what your neighbour's are
talking about on there cordless phones. It would only upset you and
your family.

By the way, from what my friends say, if I only program in the frequency
26.000 mhz in all my channels, that having a smart radio, it'll already
know what I want to listen to, so it should be smart enough to pick them
up on 26.000 mhz. The way I see it, I don't need any more than 10
channels. I should have a few spare ones at that. What would u suggest
I put into those. Because the radio is so smart, the instruction book
tells me it only has one priority channel because it is so smart, it'll
let me know what's on any channel whenever something might come through.

I tried the frequency of 26.000 mhz but came up with nothing.

Another friend of mine (over in the subsidized part of the village) on
the cb radio portable I have told me that I could use the frequency
31.000 mhz, and it should be just as smart. So, being that I don't know
much about scanners I tried that one too. But the scanner was so smart,
that it outsmarted me, and did the same thing that 26.000 mhz did.

Guess I'll have to by another scanner soon. Which model would u
consider? I may have to get a portable though. I hear I can get much
closer to the signal if I have one of them.