Old September 7th 05, 01:03 PM
Greg

That's pretty darn cheap. The lowest price in my area (W. Central Fla) is
2.89 but the average price is 3.06 - 3.09.

Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:20:52 -0500
Subject: OT Bush wanted efforts to fail

How much am I paying for gas? Well,I went to the Goodwill store at about
noontime this afternoon,I didn't see anything there I couldn't live
without so I flirted with the wimmns as usual for about an hour or
so.Then I went over to the wal mart store food department.I was going to
buy some gas at the MurphyUSA gas station in the wal mart parking lot
but I counted nine vehicles lined up to get to the gas pumps.There was
only a couple of vehicles at the gas pumps and somebody was letting only
one or two vehicles at a time from the line get to the gas pumps as one
or two of the other vehicles already at the gas pumps was leaving,so I
dont know what the deal on that is.I didn't bother to get in that long
line of vehicles because I can easily go a few more weeks without
needing any gas.I think the price per gallon on the sign said $2.74 per
gallon.
www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin