Old September 7th 05, 06:35 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article t
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Your example is one of how you couldn't cut it as a real man.

What do you know of real men, Roger/not Roger?

I know you aren't one of them.

You know? How would you know? You're just some guy hiding behind
anonymous remailers.

which mean what? that he knows nothing?
cut

You can't use your own name lest you have
the police on your doorstep again. You have to be very, very careful.

Really? Doubtful, since they haven't been on my doorstep.

Sure they have, a number of times, and you've been invited to see them
as well.

You know this How?

And since when does
the police deny freedom of speech?

Since when *do* the police, not *does* the police. Your freedom of
speech stops where my rights begin.

gee you are very concerned about YOUR rights but support the abuse of
other poeple rights

yep I am beigin to wonder if you are not a cut out for Stevie

No wonder you
were relegated to doing errand type tasks for the "State Department."

I've never filled a job position which entailed "errand type tasks".

Oh, so you couldn't even make the errand boy grade?

Why don't you make it your life's work to try to find out?

why should anyone?

such an ego you have

gee looking more like Stevie

cut

You monitor local FM repeaters

Good amateur practice says you should monitor before doing anything else. You'd
think an world class DXer who talks to out of banders like you would know that.

You know nothing of my activies on 6m from overseas. By the way, it is
"a world class DXer", not "an world class DXer". Makes little
difference, I've never claimed to be either.

If he and the rest of US know nothing then I guess all of your posts
about them must have been lies

aroogance now the speeling looks a lot like stevie
cut

Hmm is Dave realy Stevie. It could be, but not likely Sadly Stevie's
abusive self centered is all too comon