Old September 7th 05, 07:36 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
A. Melon wrote:

In article . com
"an Old friend" wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

what bald faced lies?

Anybody who disagrees with Dave Vile is a liar, didn't you know that? guffaw!

I have noticed

different edition of websters I guess

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

Guess he was bored with the one he married.

and interesting that he attacks me so vicously for being a BIsexual
male but will flirt with Bisexual female

It is even more interesting that you've been carrying on this exchange
with the anonymous remailer user who has been calling you a faggot for
the past couple of weeks.

I've not only not flirted with bisexual woman, I've not flirted with any
woman in any newsgroup. You can lead a dyslexic to Google, but you
can't make him read.

Dave K8MN