Old September 7th 05, 08:36 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
More word play.

Word play? Hardly. I've never participated in a State Department net
on RTTY or CW.

More word play. Clintonesque.

I fail to see any word play. I made a factual and concise statement of
the truth.

the very meaning of word play as word play. Nicely done

Further down you just admitted to opening and closing RTTY net using CW
on "another frequency."

Yes, I did. I was not active on any CW or RTTY net. It can't be much
more plain that that.

so you closed a RTTY net that were not on with CW?

the only plain meaning in there would saying you are nuts
cut
It never began.

You should work on your facts.

The W1AW operator is paid a salary to transmit on amateur frequencies.
School teachers may make radio transmissions as a part of their paid
instructions to students.

Is the W1AW op paid to transmit? Are you certain? School teachers
receive a salary for teaching, not for demonstrating amateur radio.

more word play

cut

As in "deep-sixed".

As in "murdered?"

If "murdered" is what you want to write, then write it. You aren't
going to twist my words.

no one is trying to twist your words just trying to pin you down to
what you mean

Indeed I think most people have an easier time reading my stuff at its
worst than reading your dreck

cut