Old September 8th 05, 03:27 AM
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

You never found anything about me flirting and you never found any "gay
bashing" either. I'm sure you could find my opposition to gay marriage.
I'm sure that you know that I find homosexuality to be forbidden by my
religion and that I can't find the words to adequately express my

and you admit here to your gay bashing by repeating it in summary form

That is not gay bashing.cut

it certainly is

cut I object to homosexuality on religious grounds.cut

so what?

cut I object to the concept of gay marriage.

so what?

I find homosexual
practice to be disgusting and repugnant.

clearly gay bashing

No law in this country can
force me to like or accept your perverse form of sexuality but I make
no attempt to prevent it or to harm you in any way.

another lie

you seek and support harm the Gay and bisexaul citizins of the nations
by dening them te same legal standing for theire relationship as you
enjoy in yours

you also seek to use the fact I am Bisexual as an excuse to attack me
in forum where my sexual orientation is not relavant, this harms me and
proves you a liar

disgust. I'm sure that you didn't find the material I suggested that
you seek because you are incapable of using Google's search engine.

no it is becuase of one of 2 thing (i can't tell which at this point)

One possiblity is that I lack enough details about your claims to have
a narrow enough search to have a chance to find it

That was addressed by my earlier comment.

no it wasn't you have refused to provide enough detail to make a real
search

the other is that you have been lying and it isn't there to be found

cuting more bs

How about if I order, nag and harass you until you look up "Roger
Wiseman", "AB8MQ" and "KC8JBO"?

you can try (alas I can't stop you) but i played your game once

Well, you claimed that the reasons you did the earlier search is because
I somehow ordered you and harassed you. Well if I can't do it now, the
chances are good that I couldn't do it earlier.

faulty logic Dave

cut

My comment: "The only folks who know for sure are those who worked me on
6m....and me"

another Daveie lie what you realy said was "You just jumped to a false
conclusion. Folks here know only because I've seen fit to tell them."
[plus the other statement

Your response: "Not at all just one you don't like"

and my response is that the statement quoted again

and it is true I came to one (conclusion) that you don't like

I came to this conclusion becuase you after days of asking reused to
answer my questions, therefore as I said I would I have to accept
Brain's account of the matter

It is tiresome to keep explaining things to you, Mark. You have no
first hand knowledge of my 6m operation from overseas. Brian has no
first hand knowledge of my 6m operation from overseas. The
ever-anonymous Roger Wiseman has no first hand knowledge of my 6m
operation from overseas.

none of these folks to my knwoledge hhas any such claim

but based on your accounts we have formed opinions

cut
I am under no obligation to provide you answers just because you have
questions.

I never claimed you did but if you want me to accept your claims then
you must met my terms

Based on the info you have provide I can see no other conclusion but
that you are willing to knowingly aid and bet others in the breaking of
thier local laws

You might be able to change that opinion but you have to answer my
questions to do so

That you will not answer a few simple questions makes me believe the
answers will support my existing conclusion.

that you refuse to take such a simple to establish my trust means I
will consider taking any "challenge" of yours.
cut