Old September 8th 05, 12:20 AM

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:05:46 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:11:40 GMT, "albert & brittany spears"
wrote:

If I could go back in time I would vote for Hitler!

If you could go back in time, he'd have you killed as the
drooling, inbred piece of **** racial inferior that you are.

So you support ******s who kill and rape, mug and eat corpses do you, and
shoot at people who are there to try to bring sanity and rescue to the
people of NO.... you sound a very sensible and well balanced person. We
would remove these scum from society but its do gooding half whit tits like
you that scream for the "rights" of scum like these but would **** a brick
if you had to live next to them. As for inbred, were only inbred because of
wan$£rs like you inviting all the worlds scum to live with us..... Enoch
Powell said in the late 60's in the UK that the influx of blacks and asians
would bring rivers of blood to our streets.... he was branded a screaming
rascist of his time but his words are coming true.
I personally dont want to live in a neighbourhood filled with loads of
blacks and asians and peurto ricans etc etc... dont i have the right to live
with who i want or do i have to live with these people because the likes of
you say so....
Every single place in the world where these people congrigate and take over
become a "Toilet" of rape,murder,crime and filthy squalour. They hant a clue
how to co-exsist in a civilised society so why the F+*k should we put our
lives and the lives of our familys at risk because you, and your sort say we
have to.... SH*T on you PAL.

**** off, Magnum. You're nothig but a racist POS.

Hey, -- Magnum -- that's just a brand of rubber, isn't it?