Old September 8th 05, 12:16 AM

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:01:35 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

So nice to see we have another college poseur

Not a poseur -- I have the degree to prove it.

on staff here in R.R.S.
"Sans" is a perfectly acceptable when used to indicate a "lack of" or
"without". If you would like to get technical, there's this: [Sans: Middle
English, from Old French, blend of Latin sine, without, and absenti, in the
absence of, ablative of absentia, absence from absns, absent- present
participle of abesse, to be away. See absent.]

The fact remains that you couldn't be consistent in using a
single language throughout a simple three-word phrase.

Also, since you are now
resorting to a "grammer-dodge", I won't mention your substandard spelling.

At least I know how to spell "grammar".

I'll leave the desperate "grammer-dodge"

Still.

tactic to you. Now, where were we.
Oh Yes! As I said, and which you so un-subtly evaded yet again AND AGAIN,
"If you can't deny my truths, just say so. There's no need to camoflage

I also know how to spell "camouflage", o perfesser of grammer.

your lack of a substantive reply by ignoring the issue. That you feel too
inadequate to frame a response, sans ad-hominem, is duly noted!" Now, would
you like YET ANOTHER drubbing or are ya' done yet?

Yeah, drub me again -- you've already used this one twice.

Spank you very much,

I am not your monkey -- it's obviously very much spanked.

Your pal,

-=jd=-