Old September 8th 05, 05:45 AM

On 6 Sep 2005 14:38:10 -0700, wrote:

I don't know you at all, but I gather from other posters that
your pretty well-liked.

I have a couple of questions.

First, with what goes on in other threads on his newsgroup,
wouldn't you expect to find even more extremes in misc.survivalism? I
haven't been there, but from the few survivalists I know, I can't
believe a newsgroup full of them would be a lot of fun.

Second, what exactly were you thinking doing any of this from
your work address? Many employers would dump you just for using their
systems for this kind of activity, even without the trouble you
brought to their servers. I suspect they'd maybe overlook low volume
personal email to your family (as in "I'll be home late tonight").

But posting to usenet with your work address to numerous
groups is just looking for trouble -- spam at the very least (I worked
for someone who got only 200 legit out of 2200 messages after a
two-week vacation and most of it was porn spam) and exactly your
problem at worst.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck in evading this
wacko.