Old September 12th 03, 03:37 PM
pez

Dear Mr. Richard Clark,

What can I say?

This is the fourth time,
I have to call on my inadequate English
to justify a misunderstanding.
And this time
it is related to the Buckmaster site
mentioned by you
and that's all.

As for the rest three quarters of your message,
I don't feel that I am in position
to make any comment
since they are looking to me
as advises to successful advertisers.

But, there is one point
which, remarkably enough,
is referenced by you in both of your letters
and about the bottom line of them.
It has to do with the matter
of "maths" publication.
Noticeably,
you show about this matter
a strong predilection to web site publication
and a rejection of any inclusion into newsgroup messages.
Although for the moment
is seems that the right is on your side,
at the same time,
a recall to the need for direct communication
surpasses any other argument.
After all this is the deepest reason
for newsgroups existence, I believe.
Anyway.