Old September 8th 05, 03:03 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Dave Heil wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Fri 26 Aug 2005 05:52

wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Aug 25, 7:12 pm

wrote:

Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who served in
the rear someplace.

Tsk. Whose rear have you served lately?

Not yours.

If you wish to discuss anal sex, find ANOTHER newsgroup for that.

You took my comment and turned it around. Then, when I respond to your
silly question, you think I'm discussing anal sex? What in the world is
the matter with you?

But, Dave Vile, you are into anal sex.....you liked talking about having Mark
Morgan kiss your ass on the WVU 50 yard line.
in . net
"Perhaps he could kiss my ass on the fifty-yard line at a WVU home football
game if he falls short."

Maybe you two fellows have something in common.

Projecting, again?

You equate someone telling you to kiss his ass with anal sex. That's very, very weird.

So is the fact that you claim not to post "filth" and post:

. net
"Perhaps he could kiss my ass on the fifty-yard line at a WVU home
football
game if he falls short."

Hypocrite.