Old September 8th 05, 03:37 PM
That Other Guy

wrote in
:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:36:08 -0400, "D. Brown"
wrote:

Who else offers a freq database?

I already have police call IMO, other than public safety there's not
much else on the CD or in the book that is very interesting.

Police Call was good in its day, its day has past written and CD.

For a spectrum like product I suggest you look at:

http://www.fccdata.com

This CD is all license data EXCEPT nexhell, which you don't need any
way, BUT it does require a little effort to use on the end users part.
Either a version of Dbase or follow the on CD instructions to create a
Percon Spectrum compatible version or mslop access file.

Some times this shows up on EBay as well and you can get it at quite a
savings.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUMMER-2005-FCC-...ABASE-CD-POLIC
E_W0QQitemZ5800514524QQcategoryZ296QQssPageNameZWD VWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info

wow $30.00 plus $6.00 shipping?? take a left leg and both nuts why don't
you!!
The guys at http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/s...ng/contact.htm
only want $15.00 plus shipping $5.00 to anywhere in the USA. And there
database was updated August 1, 2005 When was the last update on this
Summer database??

That Other Guy