Old September 8th 05, 09:05 PM
Mr SolarFlare

"Digital" wrote in message
Go ahead, Roger. Why don't you tell everybody the tale. And then I'll

tell
what really happened.
Come on, Roger. Tell the boys about The Showdown at the Save-A-Lot

Corral.

......if it was anything like what used to happen on late Saturday nights
at the waiting station in the old West Memphis, TN Greyhound bus
station during the good ole fun days of the 14.300/14.313/3.894.5
radio wars ("he who readeth let him gain understanding") then I'd rather
not know thank you.

To this day I still become sick when I see a kiebassa or sausage
on the grill cooking at the itenerant summer carnival food stand
and recall that 50-something YO men wearing 4 day old sweatpants
and a dirty Yaesu Hamvention ballcap having a kiebassa rubber-
banded to the insides of the pants leg.......

Urpppppp.......BLARRFFF!!!!!!