Old September 8th 05, 04:57 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

"Transport" is a generic term for any sort of vehicle. A ground
ambulance is a "transport." So is a medevac helo and even a
hospital ship. Dudly could have been doing his claimed ordinary
ambulance duty, thus his use of "transport" would be vaguely and
generally "correct." A spaceship is a "transport" in the same
general way.

There's nothing "ordinary" about a Mobile Intensive Care
Ambulance, Lennie...Land or otherwise.

certainly is whn campared to say a spcaeship of a helo

Huh? Was that a sentence? A "spcaeship of a helo"...?!?! WTF
was THAT...?!?!

Dudly ain't got no PROOF. All we can be sure of is that Dudly
is gonna pitch another hissy-fit and cuss out all his detractors
for "not believing him." We can take that to the bank.

At this point I don't care what you or the other Feeble Five
believe, Lennie.

a realy obvious lie. If you truely did not care you would not be saying
that

"really"

After all you claim to be an expert on Mental heath so you KNOW that
fact

W H E R E, Markie, have I E V E R claimed to be an "expert" on
ANYthing...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ