Old September 9th 05, 12:00 AM

LLoyd Davies wrote:
WELL

Goddamn, Lardass Davies,that is the worst piece of **** you've ever
plagiarized!

Comfortably Dumb
(Waters, Gilmour, ?)

(knocking on Davies' skull)
Hello, Lardass, is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, now, I'm glad you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your flabby feet again.
Relax, I'll need some cyanide first.
In the head you sure are whacked.
Can you snivel when it hurts?

There is no hair yours is receding
A dullard **** who smokes pot as well then.
Your stupidity only comes through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When you were a child You had a fever
Your hands felt your man tits just like two balloons.
Now You've got that faggotry once again
You can't explain, you just do not understand
The eternal training wheel ham.
Lloyd has become comfortably dumb.

Ok, You're just a little prick.
There'll be no more of your whaaaaaaaaah!
When you get that fat ass kicked.
Can you shut the **** up?
I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you stuttering through your ****ty show
Come on, fatty, it's time to go.

There is no decent pay you are receiving
Nobody leaves a tip, pizza delivery career on the horizon.
Your stupidity only comes through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When you was a child you caught a fleeting glimpse
Of your whore mommy's fur pie.
You turned to look but it was gone
You cannot put Your finger in it now
The child never grown, the dream of being smart is gone.
Lloyd Davies has become comfortably dumb.